Improved Research Grant Review with Two-Stage Process:
It is with great pleasure to announce the beginning of the POSNA Grants cycle to be awarded in 2019. POSNA will be sponsoring or organizing roughly $500,000 dollars in research.
In order to broaden the field of applicants and be respectful of investigators' time and efforts, POSNA has moved to consider grants in a two-stage process. The first stage will be a two-page Letter of Intent (LOI). These will be reviewed by the committee, and the top finalists will then be invited to submit a more detailed grant application and to respond to reviewer comments by the final deadline. Everything will be submitted electronically through proposalCENTRAL. This will be more efficient for applicants. Those with the greatest possibility of success will be able to spend the time on the complete application, and will undergo a detailed review.
|| Deadline for submission of LOI
|| Announcement to members to submit grant applications
|| Deadline for submission of full grant application
Instructions for ProposalCENTRAL, Altum website:
- If you have used this website to submit grant applications for other organizations in the past you should already have a log in and account.
- If not, you will have to register with the site first and create a log in.
- After you are logged in, click on the “Grant Opportunities” tab.
- Then click “filter by grant maker”, scroll down and click on POSNA, which will bring you to a list of available grants.
- Clicking the program grant name, will take you to the POSNA website to view descriptions and requirements for that grant.
- Clicking “apply now” will take you to the submission “title page”. Enter the title, save, then the instructions and other links on the left will be available. The submission process consists of 8 steps.
- You will need to submit a separate LOI for each Grant or Award that you are interested in.
Please contact Melody Raymond at email@example.com with any questions.