It is with great pleasure to announce the beginning of the POSNA Grants cycle to be awarded in 2021. In order to broaden the field of applicants and be respectful of investigators’ time and efforts, POSNA is using a “Letter of Intent” (LOI) format. Promising projects will be selected for submission of a full application. Research grants and QSVI grants will be submitted through the same mechanism, although the LOI only applies to Research Grants.
A LOI will be required in order to be eligible to later submit a full grant application. Only those LOIs accepted will be requested to submit a full grant application.
Additionally, LOIs, grant applications and reviews will be submitted through ProposalCENTRAL.
||Deadline for submission of LOI (not required for QSVI grants)
||Announcement to accepted LOI's to submit full Research Grant applications
Submissions also open for QSVI Grant applications
||Deadline for submission of full grant application & all QSVI applications
RESEARCH GRANT GUIDELINES for QSVI Grants and Full Grant Applications.
To submit QSVI Grants (open to all members) or Full Grant Applications (only accepted Letters of Intent can submit) - Please Log in ProposalCENTRAL from the button below:
Instructions for ProposalCENTRAL, Altum website:
- If you have used this website to submit grant applications for other organizations in the past you should already have a log in and account.
- If not, you will have to register with the site first and create a log in.
- After you are logged in, click on the “Grant Opportunities” tab.
- Then click “filter by grant maker”, scroll down and click on POSNA, which will bring you to a list of available grants.
- Clicking the program grant name, will take you to the POSNA website to view descriptions and requirements for that grant.
- Clicking “apply now” will take you to the submission “title page”. Enter the title, save, then the instructions and other links on the left will be available. The submission process consists of 8 steps.
- You will need to submit a separate LOI for each Grant or Award that you are interested in.