POSNA members benefit from a robust and diverse array of resources that advance and fulfill the society’s commitment to education, research, advocacy, and outreach. There are excellent opportunities to forge enduring professional relationships and mentorship. Many members of POSNA utilize the POSNA platform and its collegial network of colleagues to develop innovative multi-institution and multi-national programs.
- Reduced Registration Fees:
- American Academy of Pediatric Section on Orthopaedics
- Reduced subscription rate to the Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics
- POSNAcademy – Online Educational Portal: Webinars, Podcasts, Tutorials
- POSNA Study Guide
- Traveling Fellowship Program
- The Resident Review Blog