POSNA offers a vast array of educational opportunities for its members. Programs are carefully designed to provide the most current information utilizing the best evidence available. Meetings, symposia, and webinars are designed to generate membership participation with experts in the field.
Check the Events Calendar for upcoming opportunities
The Global Courses Subcommittee (Education Council, Education Courses Committee) works with alliance societies to promote and facilitate two to three courses per year. The COUR committee (Health Care Delivery Council) works with the Global Course Subcommittee to plan and facilitate courses in low/middle income countries without an alliance society on an ad hoc basis.To submit an application for a global course, please contact Teri Stech email@example.com
The Resident Review - An online newsletter dedicated to resident education in pediatric orthopaedics.
Fellowship Information - Learn more about a fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery and the match process.
View upcoming events >
- Topic of broad interest, with relevance to the POSNA membership
- Faculty with demonstrated expertise in the topic
- Avoids redundancy from recent webinars, topics recently presented at POSNA Annual Meeting/IPOS
- Addresses defined POSNA initiatives
- Availability for webinar to be held on the second Tuesday of the month
- Applications will be not be considered if faculty members are all from a single institution
All past POSNA webinars can be viewed below or on POSNAcademy.