||Up to $50,000
||1-3 years (Proposal budgets should be detailed with this in mind)
The objective of the POSNA Directed Research Grant is to fund research projects that have a profound effect on the quality and/or safety of the orthopaedic care of children.
||This grant is intended to fund research projects that have a profound effect on the quality and/or safety of the orthopaedic care of children. There should be emphasis on collaborative work and potential for expanded research and funding.
Grants should emphasize the following:
- Potential applicability on a global level
- Clear and measurable outcomes
- Ability to successfully complete the funding proposal as measured by past experience, preliminary data and pilot work
- Potential for expanded research, future publications and continued (extramurual) grant funding
- Collaborative nature of the grant (number of investigators and institutions involved)
||The grant application will be evaluated based on the following criteria: significance, impact, relevance to POSNA mission, originality/innovation, scientific quality of the proposed study, investigator(s) track record, feasibility, and potential for future funding.
||A member of POSNA must serve as the principal investigator.
||December 5, 2018