||Spine-focused projects up to $25,000 (funded by Medtronic) and general QSV projects up to $10,000
||2-3 *amount may vary
||The goal of this grant is to encourage members in developing and implementing quality and patient safety programming at their own institutions and/or among their colleagues. All POSNA members are eligible to apply for the POSNA grant. Projects will be scored based on impact and feasibility.
||Complete Applications Include:
- Abstract: succinctly describe every major aspect of the grant: what, why, and how (Performance measure, Patient Safety, CPG, AUC, etc.).
- Specific Aims: What are you doing?
- Background and Significance: Why are you doing this?
- Preliminary Studies and Results: What you have already done and how did you do it?
- Research Design and Methods: How you plan to do the research, why you are doing it this way, when and where you are doing it, how you will analyze the data?
- Budget Justification: personnel, equipment, software, travel costs, etc.
* Please review the Score-Criteria.pdf
- Applicants must be POSNA member in good standing.
- Proposed projects should be limited to quality and patient safety initiatives and related advocacy, such as performance measures, patient safety checklists, appropriate use criteria, clinical practice guidelines, and any derivatives.
- The suggested project must fit within an area of importance to the membership of POSNA
- If awarded financial support, the applicant must provide written progress reports, biannually, and a final report upon conclusion of the project.
||*2022 Spring Applications are Closed.
Questions: You can contact the POSNA office at (630)478-0480 or email Natalia Eicker at firstname.lastname@example.org