Mentors and Mentees are matched based on similar interests and areas of expertise. View the Mentee and Mentor Applications below.
- 2-year commitment (for Mentors and Mentees)
- Designed to assist Mentees with personal and career development through regular interaction with an experienced Mentor
- Click Here to View the Features of the POSNA Mentorship Program >
Mentee Applications are Closed.
Mentees have been in practice for a minimum of 6 months at the time of application
Mentor Applications are Closed.
Mentors have been in practice for a minimum of 5 years at the time of application
The program is optimized for mid-career pediatric orthopaedic surgeons already on their way to higher levels of leadership who are open to a transformational educational experience for them and their peers
- 1-year commitment (required monthly meetings)
- Designed to provide a comprehensive and collaborative training experience for a group of 5-8 mid-career POSNA members seeking to enhance their knowledge base and skillset in the realms of leadership and emotional intelligence
- Click Here to View the Features of the POSNA Leadership Program >>
- Click Here to View the Tentative Curriculum >>
2023 Applications are Closed.
Leadership applicants have been in practice for a minimum of 5 years at the time of application