April 26–28, 2023, Nashville, Tennessee
Full meeting attendance at the 2023 POSNA Annual Meeting fulfills your POSNA membership meeting attendance requirement.
View the Preliminlary Program >>
View the flipbook >>
- A condensed meeting with sessions spanning from Wednesday to Friday, allowing attendees to optimize their time in Nashville while having the flexibility to return home prior to the weekend without missing any content.
- Subspecialty Day event divided into eight sessions covering advanced topics in Spine, Hip, Sports, Upper Extremity, Foot, Trauma, Neuromuscular, and Lower Extremity.
- Presentation of 170+ podium presentations and 80 ePosters.
- “Lead Like Lori” Lecture in honor of past POSNA president and pediatric trailblazer Lori Karol, MD. The inaugural speaker will be Commander, NORAD and Commander, US Northern Command (May 2016-May 2018), Commander, Pacific Air Forces (Oct 2014-May 2016) Lori Robinson.
- Friday morning will feature the awards presentations, followed by the distinguished achievement award, meeting awards, presidential guest speaker, and presidential transfer. The afternoon will include concurrent sessions covering spine and sports topics.
- An Exhibit Hall featuring the latest in pediatric orthopaedic products and services from 30 companies.
- Opening night event at the Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum, a premiere Nashville attraction. Enjoy a live band, line dancing instruction, transportation, and interactive museum.