- Well established large collaborative multi-specialty orthopedic practice composed of 13 orthopedic surgeons and 8 NP/PAs. Sub-specialties include pediatrics, adult reconstructive, shoulder and elbow, foot and ankle, orthopedic oncology, hand, trauma, medical orthopedists/sports medicine, and podiatry
- Dedicated joint program coordinator delete
- Approx 1200 total joint replacements a year, potential for more growth.
- Population demographics favorable to large practice
- Outreach opportunities available
- 1:10 compensated call. Call by APC group and Physician group. Approximately 36 call dates a year. Ortho trauma coverage on weekdays. Not on call when in clinic, weekday call is 4:00pm-7am. Weekend call starts at 4pm on Friday.
- St. Mary’s Medical Center is a 330-bed tertiary care hospital; Level I Trauma Center with 24-bed emergency department and helicopter support. Children’s hospital within St. Mary’s Medical Center.
- St. Mary’s Medical Center has ranked among America’s Top 100 Hospitals and Fracture Care Programs
- Dedicated EMR/EPIC
- Comprehensive rehabilitation program
- Athletic team coverage for local professional, college and high school sports teams
- Service area approximately 500,000
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE Orthopaedics
- Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedics
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Compensated call
- Competitive benefit and salary package
- Duluth, MN – located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000 with surrounding communities approx. 120,000+
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected