High Yield Pediatric Orthopaedics Review for the OITE
This is a fast-paced webinar geared for orthopaedic residents preparing for the Orthopaedic In-Training Examination (OITE).
Pediatrics questions make up a large percentage of OITE questions (only orthopedic trauma has more), so a little time spent in this webinar can help improve your score!
Topics and Panelists include:
- Upper Extremity Trauma – Jon Schoenecker, MD, PhD
- Lower Extremity Trauma – Emmanouil Grigoriou, MD
- Infection – Haleh Badkoobehi, MD
- Spine – Craig Louer, MD
- Hip – Verena Schreiber, MD
- Foot – Nathan Lempert, MD
- “Misc./Potpourri” – Martin Morrison, MD