The POSNA Disclosure Program serves as a central repository of all relevant commercial relationships for orthopaedic surgeons and other healthcare professionals involved in POSNA organizational governance, continuing medical education, and authors of enduring materials. The information in the POSNA Orthopaedic Disclosure Program is available to the public.
ACCME considers relationships of the person involved in the CME activity to include financial relationships of a spouse or partner. The ACCME expects that providers will communicate to everyone who is in a position over control of content of an educational activity that the individual’s disclosure of relevant financial relationships must include:
- Financial relationships in any amount,
- Including financial relationships of their spouse or partner,
- Within the 12 months prior to the educational activity,
- With an ACCME-defined commercial interest (A commercial interest is any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on patients), and
- That relate to the content of the educational activity.
You must login to view or modify your disclosure. If you are not sure that you have an account with POSNA, please confirm by trying to login before creating a new profile.
Search Disclosures within the POSNA database
Purpose of the Disclosure Program
The Disclosure Program has two primary purposes:
If you have any questions about the POSNA policy on disclosure or the process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Streamlining the disclosure process for orthopaedic surgeons and others who are involved in POSNA organizational governance, all formats of continuing medical education and authors of enduring materials from whom disclosure is required; and
- Increasing transparency throughout POSNA by making this disclosure program available to the public.